This year I've had a wonderful time searching for artisan made gifts both online and locally. Not only do I believe that it's important to support small, artisan businesses, I also believe that these hand crafted items make wonderful unique gifts. So, with Christmas just around the corner, here's a selection of some of my favorite gift ideas (sourced through Etsy) that I'm sure most fibre enthusiasts would love.
1. Recycled Vintage Knitting Needle Bracelet by Sewnewthings
2. Stitch Markers by Chaton Designs
3. Knitting Bowl by Sunbird Pottery
4. Shibori Dyed Project Bag by Kimi Silks
5. Fox Needle Gauge by Tangerine Designs
6. Weaving Loom Starter Kit by Loom and Spindle Australia
7. Organic Hemp Hand Balm with Beeswax and Essential Oils by Natural Soap Emporium
8. Makeup Pouch (or notions bag for crafters!) by Piggledee
9. Blackheart Sassafras and Blackwood Drop Spindle by Luxury Overdose
10.Celtic Wire Shawl Pin by Rebbeltjes Touch
11.Pattern Wallet by H+T Studios
12. Spinning Wheel Necklace with Personalised Monogram Letter by Chrys Designs Jewelry
Feel free to post your own suggestions below, I would love to be enabled ;)
For update alerts and shop news, please sign up to our newsletter.