Soldotna Crop and Odyssey Shawl Kits - Friday 15th March
We have just received a huge shipment of our lovely Bliss DK, and it couldn't have come at a better time with the release of the Soldotna Crop by Caitlin Hunter. This week, we have dyed up kits especially for this lovely design using our super-special Merino Cashmere base. The Soldotna Crop uses four colourways to create a beautiful, all-over standard colourwork design. We had a ball putting together colour combinations using our new colourways; here they are:
- C1 Blue Moon, C2 Opposites Attract, C3 Cloudburst and C5 Hint
- C1 Handsome Devil, C2 Reflect, C3 Wilderness and C5 Hint
- C1 Magic, C2 Mist, C3 Rose Gold and C5 Cupcake
- C1 Typo, C2 Homestead, C3 Oxidise and C5 Phantom
- C1 Underground, C2 Journey, C3 Art Deco and C5 Old Town
There are two kit sizes to choose from: the first size is for XS (S, M, L) which includes one skein of each colour, so a total of 4 skeins. The second size is for XL (2X, 3X) and includes a total of six skeins, 2 skeins each of colours 1 and 2 and one skein each for colours 3 and 4.
XS (S, M, L, XL 2X, 3X)
32.75 (36.5, 40, 44.5, 48, 52.5, 56)”
83 (92.5, 101.6, 112.5, 122, 133, 142, 152.5) cm
Soldotna is worn with 4" (10cm) of positive ease.
Odyssey Shawl kits are also back this week dyed onto our Bliss DK base. This stunning shawl - designed by Joji Locatelli - has a modern vibe with simple garter stitch and lace panels. It is super fast to knit and is so addictive (I have just cast on my second shawl!). Each kit contains three skeins of Bliss DK; here are the colour combinations:
From the top left:
- Typo, Handsome Devil and Honey
- Magic, Mist and Phantom
- Neptune, Wilderness and Reflect
- Underground, Rose Gold and Cupcake
- Blacksmith, Oxidise and Toscana
- Blue Moon, Cloudburst and Hint
The Odyssey Shawl is a free pattern; you can grab your copy via Ravelry - just click here! Also, our Odyssey Shawl KAL continues over on our Ravelry group, so grab a kit and join us!
Our kits go live Friday 15th March at 9am AEST. To find out what time this will be in your neck of the woods, click here. Hope to see you there!