A summery blend of 50% Superwash Merino and 50% Cotton. It's soft and cool to wear, making this fingering-weight yarn perfect for tops, sweaters and shawls.
1. Misurina by Caitlin Hunter - Colourways Sea Glass with Marimo; Marshmallow with Pink Pop; Merchant with Basic Grey (see Cast Off Collectives project using Coastal here. They also stock our Coastal base, check it our here).
2. Hikari by Yamagara - Colourways Marshmallow, Sea Glass and Limoncello (I made this out of our Coastal and I love it. You can see my project page here).
3. Fleuriste by Sari Nordlund - Colourways Basic Grey, Thistle and Pink Pop
4. Stormy Sky Shawl by Ksenia Naidyon - Colourways Limoncello, Pink Pop and Basic Grey
A fluffy blend of 70% Mohair and 30% Merino. Ideal for warm-winter garments. This heavy DK yarn knits up to produce a light, yet warm, fabric that's perfect for snuggling up in.
1. Floral Kokon Blouse by Teti Lutsak - Colourways Golden Peach with French Lavender; Barley with Maven; Sky with Barley
2. Veer by Eri Shimizu - Colourways Barley, Sweet Cheeks and Love Is In The Air; Sky, Autumn Vista and Barley; Sweet Cheeks, Golden Peach and Maven
3. Wildwoods Sweater by Skein Yarn (this pattern is free if you buy the yarn!) - Colourways Maven, Barley and April Skies
4. Felix Pullover by Amy Christoffers - Colourways Love Is In The Air, French Lavender and Autumn Vista
Coastal and Nest will be available this Friday 12th February. Hope to see you then!